Experience 70 years of Winter Magic at Winter Park Resort
Voted as one of the “Top 10 Snow Resorts” by TransWorld Snowboarding, Winter Park Resort upholds its reputation as a one-of-a-kind winter wonderland nestled in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado. Everything you could possibly need can be found at the resort. There are several restaurants to choose from as well as shopping and mountainside lodging. Winter Park Resort offers ski rentals, lessons and multi-week ski programs for kids. With 70 years under their belt, Winter Park Resort is the longest operating resort in Colorado.
- Average Annual Snowfall: 250”
- Located on the Continental Divide, great for snowmobiling.
- 85 features in the terrain park and 1 super pipe
- 67 Miles from Denver, CO
- Mountain is divided into four sections: Winter Park, Mary Jane, Vasquez Cirque and Vasquez Ridge.
- Regular scheduled events throughout the winter including fire-side story telling and Disco Skate Night.
- 143 Trails and 25 lifts
- Night skiing available
- 3,060 skiable acres of mountain
When visiting Winter Park Resort you can expect to enjoy lots of sunshine despite the continual snowfall. There is a day spa, fitness center and ice rink onsite at the resort for guest use as well as guided snowmobile rides. The Competition Center at Winter Park Resort is perfect for adults and children who are interested in perfecting their craft. Instructors are available for lessons in alpine racing, snowboarding and freestyle skiing.