One of New Hampshire's largest ski areas is Attitash Resort located in Bartlett. Smack dab in the heart of the White Mountains, Attitash offers expansive terrain and ski in/out accomodations. Whether you're looking for diverse tree runs to ski through, a killer terrain park to rip up, or just want to check out the beautiful scenery, Attitash has something for everyone.
Averaging a snowfall of 155" per year, Attitash Resort offers two peaks to check out: Attitash and Bear Peak. With over 1750' vertical feet to explore, Attitash is the larger of the two peaks for exciting downhill runs. Looking for trees to swoosh through? Head to Bear Peak for over 30 acres and seven different glades to venture through. Attitash also offers a new alpine roller coaster for those seeking a different kind of adventure on the mountain.
The Attitash Grand Summit Hotel provides every amenity one could need in a winter vacation. Conveniently located at the base of Bear Peak, this ski in/out establishment accomodates all guests. From outdoor pools and hot tubs to a full service massage center, the Attitash Grand Summit Hotel will not disappoint.
No need to leave the resort for drinks and fun. Head to Crosswinds Bar and Grill at the base of Attitash for apres ski entertainment and local microbrews. Either enjoy a burger there or make your way to Crawford's at the Attitash Grand Summit Hotel for dinner.
Tucked away in the prestigious White Mountain National Forest, Attitash Resort is the perfect destination for families or groups of friends.
- Thad's Choice Terrain Park offering jumps, rails and boxes to play on
- Attitash Terrain Parks Freeride Series Events
- 60 km of Cross Country skiing available at Bear Notch Ski Touring Center
- 77 trails and 11 chairlifts to get around the mountain
- The Nor'Easter Mountain Coaster climbs over 1400' and drops you over 300 vertical feet as it curves and dips through over 2800' of terrain