Crystal Mountain Ski Resort in Washington over 50 named runs on 2,600 acres of snowy downhill land. Guests can enjoy a variety of activities, such as snowmobile rides, skiing, snowboarding, tubing, or guided mountain tours. The mountain averages 367 inches of snowfall annually, which provides for excellent skiing and snowboarding conditions.
From cleaned, debris free trails, to the rough terrain back-country, Crystal Mountain Ski Resort has something for every. The resort offers quality condo rentals at Crystal Mountain Lodging. With many different stay and play lodging and lift ticket packages, visitors can be sure to find a combination to fit their ideal vacation.
Features of Crystal Mountain Ski Resort:
- Enjoy cuisine from 9 different resort restaurants
- Over 50 different trails from beginner to expert
- Snowboarders can take advantage of the Sasquatch Jib Park
- Offers camps, clinics, and private lessons for all ages
- Snowshoe and guided mountain tours available at the resort